martes, 19 de junio de 2018

Sssonic2

Oh wait a moment dude, if you're a big fan of Sssonic2 and you like his "Special art" DO NOT READ THIS CRITIC if you get easily offended of course, but you probably gonna ignore this words and you will read it anyway.

And second, there won't be any of his "Special" drawings here to not to feed perverts.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

...What? I can't make a critic about this artist?

Whatever, I have no explication why I'm making this, probably because I like to rate artists, or something... let's get started with this little short post.

Sssonic2, a MEGA ULTRA SUPER DUPER MY LITTLE SONIC NINTENDO POKEMON EXTRA THICC BRIGHT BIG BUTTS AND BOOBS AND CHILDHOOD DESTROYER AND INNOCENCE DESTRO-ok, enough.


(A little example of his art style).

This artist starts in 2006/2007, but in 2010 he starts to be popular because he was part of Brony Fandom, making MLP drawings and NSFW content and then he started to draw NSFW furry content and I can rate him like a "King of the Yiff".

 ̶A̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶w̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ literally.

Because he made around of 1800 NSFW drawings since he started in 2010, and he is flash from DC universe, because when a new furry character appears like pancakes bunny or zootopia characters or Mrs. Chalice from Cuphead, he make like 2-10 drawings of them 30 minutes later, yeah...

You, when you see his art the first time

Later, you again.

(I destroyed my inocence when I found a drawing of Roo from winnie the Poo on Facebook...no good, n0 g0oOd h4Haha4Hahah4).

Definitely, the 93% of his art it's pure NSFW content and the normal drawings you will find it on his Deviantart (it's mixed up with NSFW content, so be careful).

-Undertale
-Cars
-Disney
-Cuphead
-Pokemón
-Digimon
-Scalies (Dragons)
-Furries
-Aliens

Everything.

A lot of users love his art because he make good art, he make good anatomy  ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶l̶u̶b̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶b̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶j̶e̶r̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶4̶0̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶W̶O̶A̶H̶!̶,̶ ̶S̶s̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶2̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶d̶b̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶Z̶o̶n̶e̶-̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶s̶8̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶u̶g̶h̶.

Me, watching his art during the investigation (?).

Need I say more?

Ah yeah, he's a big fan of Sonic (Hey! I like Sonic too!).

Qualification:
Hmmm I like his art and he likes Sonic and I like it too, but I don't like so much his "Special art".

...

I'll give him 7/10

Although he destroyed so many childhoods (I know, he is not the only who make that, there's a lot of artists) he make good drawings, he have a good anatomy, good colors, good anime style, etc.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario