miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

THERE SHE IS!!

Man, I hate love, but HEY! Not any kind of love. That love for example, like Pucca, Line and the following Web Series.


















There she is.


















 The following Web Series was created by a group of persons from South Korea in 2004 and time later the animations were published on Newgrounds.
 I didn't watch that web series and I'm not interested to watch it, because the following story (as far as I know) is about 2 races:

 Cats and Rabbits.

 Where cats get married with Cats and Rabbits get married with Rabbits. But suddenly a Rabbit girl fell in love to a Cat boy and she starts following him in every place, and the Cat trying to escape from her, and then I don't know what happened after that, I think they become boyfriends and people look that like a Taboo, because it was supposed Cat plus Cat, Rabbit plus Rabbit, and that's all I know about that series.

Ok, the Web series is good for some people because is a comedy love story and probably they put some bad boys trying to ruin their lifes and then they make a lot of wedding references and probably the rabbit is the same like Cony 2012 (I'm sorry).

But GOD!, I hate that kind of couples! I mean, they are like flies!

SAYING EACH OTHER CUTIE CRINGE MOTHERTRUCKER WORDS LIKE:

-Ahhh...My honey

-My angel

-I love yah mah gurl

-I love yah too mah babe

 *Smack* *Smack*
*Kiss*

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 DAH HORRIBLE COUPLE, YAZ!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO!

NO.

No.

no
 
"C'mon people, I have no right to make the critic"

Probably that's you're thinking about.

Yes and No.

The Story is cute, but that's not the kind of love Story I like, I prefer that Pucca Episode where Tobe fell in love to Chief.

THAT'S THE KIND OF LOVE STORY I LOVE.

I really would like to watch an scene where Tobe and Chief beat up those characters.

Hehehehehehehe...

Qualification:
9/10
The typical girl that fall in love to a boy, like Pucca to Garu and Cony to Brown, very cliche.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario