miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2018

Shima Luan

She doesn't work to Dolan anymore, like 1 year ago, I don't know, I watched that scene from Beep Beep Ima Sheep when that bird shows a sign that said: You're fired.

Shima Luan is a voice Actress that worked on Super planet Dolan, a Youtube Channel that explains mysteries with animations created by VimHomeless, she made voice of a female cat (Shima Luan) and she has her own Youtube channel called Shima Luan.

I don't know so much about this Pink cat, but I think she deserve respect, although she was treated like a clown for Dolan, but that doesn't mean that's bad, the purpose for that is for make it more funny in the videos.

I like her voice, like Secretary's voice working for her boss.

Qualification:
9.5/10

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario